Minimum Documents Required

  • Uniform Residential Loan Application (Form 1003).
  • Borrower Authorization
  • Copy of driver's license and social security card.
  • Past two years W-2s and/or 1099s.
  • Current pay stubs (one complete month).
  • Past two years personal federal income tax returns (Form 1040) with all schedules attached.
  • If self-employed, past two years business federal income tax returns with all schedules attached.
  • Bank statements, investment portfolio statements, retirement account statements and other account statements covering account activity for the most recent two-month period (or, if account information is reported on a quarterly basis, for the most recent quarter) for all liquid assets that will be used for the down payment, closing costs and reserves.
  • Find out if you qualify.